Thursday, December 10, 2015

Mäk-sē Collection Catalog with Poster, Kayla Davis

This is my final project for my Graphic Design course. 

First, we were instructed to build a collection using about 80 images (10 different collections, 8 images per collection.) The next step was to create our own personal collection and build a brand around it. I chose make up and thus came Mäk-sē (a contemporary collection of cosmetics).

Mäk-sē is pronounced as, and derives from, the word "moxie."


All of the  imagery used in the following poster and catalog is original and can be seen here in my documentation process:

Here, you'll find a shopping bag I designed that was inspired by this collection:

Enjoy,

-Kayla



Collection Poster


Collection Catalog




                                                           


                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment