Thursday, January 28, 2016

Soccer Jerseys "10 Collections"

My Collection consist of Soccer jerseys from different teams from around the world. The emotion connection to any sports team is clearly shown through a teams jersey, nothing more shows home field advantage then a stadium filled with the team's color. Most of the soccer jerseys in my collection are from historical soccer teams; the strips, symbols and colors tell the story of great clubs like Arsenal, Manchester United, Juventus, and Barcelona. Arsenal's canon logo represents the long military history of the surrounding area; Barcelona's red, blue, and yellow strips goes back to the rich Catalonia heritage. Also in my collection we have clubs attempting to make their own history like Juventus and Chelsea.

      Through my collection I want to show my emotion connection to each of these jerseys, an in depth look in to the inspiration that these jerseys and the players who have worn them have brought me. My first love safe to say is playing soccer, since I can remember I've been running around with a soccer ball on my feet. Then came my first jersey, a beautiful red and white Arsenal jersey, patched on the back was the number and name of the great Theirry Henry. Quickly after that soccer stop being hubby and formed into a dream, a dream driven by my Arsenal jersey, to one day be good enough to stand by my idol Henry and wear the beautiful red and white. Sacrificing time with friends, I dedicated my youth to training to be best soccer player I could be. This dream has taking me to 10 different countries, introduced me to numerous different cultures, and has shape the young man I am today. Though some may see only sport jerseys, I plan to bring out the real emotion out of my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment