Tuesday, January 26, 2016



                                                              Design I: My Collection


           The collection that i am showcasing today is based off the magazine ImagineFX. Published in Bath, UK by Fiture pic since January 2006, it focuses on the workshops from various artist featured in the second half of the magazine. Not only does it show workshop, but displays tutorials, reader artwork, program demos, textures, images, and different photoshop brushes and fonts. In 2013 I was introduced to this publication by my professor back when I was in Miami Dade College since my interest back then and now is still in graphic and digital arts and through reading each and ever issue and other smaller publications outside the main one it has given me the desire to want to hone my skills ever further to become more proficient not only as a designer, but as an artist. I recommend it to those who want to get into digital art, but be wary many of the topics they discuss tend to be advance at times, but nevertheless   can always a good thing to backtrack to once you become comfortable with your own skills. 








                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment